Sunday, June 9, 2013

Recovery and body changes.

Dear Caloriecount,

I've actually been in recovery from anorexia for past 3 months or so. I am now completely weight restored + @. And to be honest, I am not 100% happy about it, though I am aware of what I'm going through and I am still willing to fully go through this process.

I am aware that now I'm in the healthy range, however, I weigh a bit more than I used to. I also gained more fat in my thighs and stomach and I seem to have smaller breasts and arms than before. In a way, this almost feels like a punishment for what I've done to my body.Cry

I am now into intuitive eating after a bingeing period then trying-to-eat-set-amounts-at-set-time period. Since I started Levlen ED oestrogen tablets 3 weeks ago, I've actually been having random binge urges which I've been responding appropriately. I haven't had period in 7~8 months or so.

Well, the question is... being a typical woman... would I be able to get my pre-ED body back? That is really all I wish for now. Nothing more, nothing less. I just wish all could go back to the normal and I wouldn't be any happier...Tongue out


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment