Saturday, May 25, 2013

one of those posts: I don't know what to do!

Argh! I'm at this awful phase where I'm really NOT thin anymore, which is great. But. I find that whenever I EAT properly, and don't restrict, I have this most enormous appetite, and I'm never full.. and then it kind of sinks in HOW much I'm eating these days, and I freak out in an irrational way, and then I always purge, or always go and swim in freezing water for ages. Then I think the other alternative, to avoid the freaking out about quantity, would be to... not eat all over again. I'm going to see a psychologist some time - I've been going to my dietician for a year, and I've got to that phase where I really do know exactly what to eat when, and I always DO when I'm in the right frame of mind, but when I'm not, there's nothing she can do to change that. 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment