Sunday, April 1, 2012

Are you Fiber full? – Per Weigh In

Are you eating enough high Fiber Foods?

My Monday night weigh in on Weight Watchers wasn't very eventful. I told you about my 2 pound gain last week, but I weigh not. I knew that unless I had lost the two pounds I gained last week, I knew it wasn't going to happen.

I weighed at home Monday morning and dropped 0.4, so I still knew that I was going to be that up when I weighed. Sure enough, a profit of 1.8. Surprisingly, I wasn't too upset about it.

I think a weekend spent in Philly, I was OK with getting not "technical".

This week the meeting topic was all about fiber. Yep … we talked about poop and the digestive system. It was not entirely about poop, but there was quite a bit of poop conversation going.

It was a very interesting topic. Did you know that women are supposed to have 25 grams of fiber in a day and men are believed to have 38? That is a heck of a lot of fibres.

If you have your 4 servings of fruits and vegetables with an additional two servings of food, you have met the requirement. If you're like me, you will not get your 4 servings so that doesn't happen.

I have also learned that corn has a higher fiber than serve brown rice. That was surprising for me! A diet rich in fiber is black beans. Try and black beans add to more recipes to more fiber in your diet.

I must make a conscious effort to try and eat more fiber. I can't eat fiber one bars or three brownies and call it a day. I mean, I could but Holy cow … the gas would be astronomical. Poor hubby if that happens!

An attempt to try and eat more fiber rich foods, let's make this week.

You get enough fiber in your diet or you are lacking in that area as I?

Photo Credit: Pinterest

Fiber one Brownies-ReviewKicking and scream-roads to Track weekly InNo Excuses – per Weigh Weigh InNew Beginnings-INtime identification – per per Weigh In

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment