Sunday, April 1, 2012

Another Friday five MishMash

Woah. Today's been a crazy day. Our internet is shaky and slow because we all used up too early this month and that my work makes difficult since it's 100% online. It is an exhausting, trying day but doing this post will cheer me until I know!

I'm thinking about buying a snowboard. If I have a on TradeMe (can find site that is like Craigslist meets Ebay) could I get one before our snowboarding trip this winter. A visit to Snowplanet rekindled my love for snowboarding and woke me up on the fact that I live relatively close to the mountains now (Memphis was so flat and so far away from them). I'm definitely planning to go multiple times, while I live in New Zealand so becoming a Board and boots would be a good idea. I will think about it more, but it has been added to my "wishlist" of any purchases.

Plus snowboarding is good exercise so I can count that as an activity to weight loss making a snowboard almost necessary. Right? ;)

Wedding Recap: food beverage &-because our food was tasty!

wedding food

Wedding Recap: what went something wrong-because no wedding is ever perfect!

wedding photobooth

1. life is short. Yesterday I was listening to a podcast with a caller who had terminal cancer at 36. She said she hadn't prepared because they don't expect. What a reminder that life is short.

2. Sodium overload this week. I have way too much sodium consumed and I know it. I post about this soon, but for now all I can think about is whether my next meal is high in sodium and how I can lower it.

3. measurements. At the gym I noticed in the mirror that my legs appeared smaller than they once were. I couldn't tell if that was my opinion accurate or not so I decided to check my measurements when I came home. Holy moly, I really have lost inches off my body in the past three months. It is pretty exciting. In a few days I have to see my latest LiveFit measurements!

Four awesome things about this Week

JuJu and I had a great week this week. She is finally starting to understand how to walk on a leash without pulling all over her excited little self. Also they now understand the word ball and finds her ball in the garden on the command that amusing. Smart doggy!Chicken enchilada casserole is dinner tonight. I have no idea how to make this but the idea popped into my head last night and it sounded delicious.Tomorrow I go ice skating with a group of our friends here. Even better, today's daily deal was for this exact activity so we go to save half the cost. I used to hate daily deal sites, but lately they have been giving us out and try things here without blowing our budget. I only been ice skating a few times before but it was somewhat fun so I'm curious about this!A reader sent me a donation, because his mother loves to read my blog. This rarely happens and I do not ask for donations, but it made my day. Thanks David and David's MOM!What are you having for dinner next?What is your favorite way to treat/indulge?Baths or showers? Which do you prefer?What is your favorite/most trusted news website? Why?You still get actual read newspapers or simply news online?

That's it for me! I'm done with this internet fight for now, because I know I still have a few days of slow speed to deal with.

Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!

No related posts.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment