Sunday, March 25, 2012

Exciting Friday five

Snowboarding. Tomorrow. It happens.

Snowboard

(Side note: that is my good friend Josh from high school. Last week he and his wife Lauren-another friend from high school-welcomed their awesome little son in the world! I'm also very excited for that!)

It's been at least 3 years since I've been on a mountain and that is a freaking tragedy. I love snowboarding so much. We don't go to a mountain this time, just an indoor snow thing. It will be a good chance to learn because he never has been for Kepa and it will just be a lot of fun for me to get back on a snowboard at last.

Thank God for daily deals discount sites that offer day passes! Woohoo! I'm so excited that I can't wait!

One. It's been a while since a kind of challenge type thing on the blog. Would anyone be interested in such a thing? Think of things that I'm planning to do after the end of LiveFit.

Two. It took too long to come up with a second thought. Sometimes when writing blog posts for the work Type list or my mind disappears and it takes me sooo long to come up with the next point. It is a very acute case of writer's block that is very annoying. So sometimes, like now, I just give up. Move along boys that the rest of this post is better!

Details: Wedding Cake! (YUM!)

wedding cake

Details: Entry Details

Mary kepa

Details: Hanging photographs

Mary kepa photos

Four awesome things about this Week

We are go snowboarding tomorrow! Need I say more?A very good feeling in my body and loving the Circuit training + cardio workouts this week.Came to know that I will not guilty taxes this year if I thought I could. Yay for keeping my money!Created a new header for the blog. I like it and it feels more me. It gives a better idea about what the blog is about. Thoughts?

I have five questions for you. Please reply in the comments on give me some fun learning about my readers material … I really enjoyed the last week! I'll answer as well. :)

You snowboard or skis? Or neither?Hot weather or cold weather – which you prefer?At what age did you learn to swim? (If you can that is. If you can't, are you planning on learning?)What is the first healthy living or weight loss blog you ever read?What was the previous or next movie you will see in theaters?

My answers:

Snowboard. Cold weather, although I'm more accustomed to hot.It is hard to remember, but I think I was about 10 when I took lessons well but I had gone to the beach and swimming pools for years. My mother will probably correct me if I'm wrong. The first one I remember) about to come was Roni the roads!I'm going to see The Hunger Games movie on Sunday!

Fortunately, in anticipation of your answers my friends. Until then, have a nice weekend!

No related posts.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment