Saturday, October 12, 2013

I need help with some exercises for an overweight female with nuerothapy in her feet???????

I could really use some excercises to help strengthen my legs without over doing it,my legs tend to spasm on me when i just walk,im on medication,my legs were alot worse to the point that i could barely feel my toes..walking is getting alot better with me getting up more and walking,but i have bad knees as well and my left knee tends to give out at times making it hard to do anything,it gets really frustrating ! I was a very athletic little girl,chunky but very athletic,i loved playing football,baseball,soccer,and so on and now i just want to ride a bike again,i miss riding it was my favorite thing to do growing up,i had very strong legs,and im asking to please help me get them back....!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment