Friday, July 5, 2013

Insanity - HELP!

I just started Insanity and I am on day 4.  I have read numerous posts and reviews about it and I am starting to get discouraged. I started this program because I used to work out Muay Thai and was in great shape. But I went through a bad divorce and gained 30+ pounds.

I am 5'5 and 171 pounds. I want to lose weight and be healthy for my kids. I am following the meal plan to the tee and also quit drinking. I feel as though I am eating too much. I calculated what I am supposed to consume and working through the workouts.  

Is this program for weight loss? or is it just to tone up? My goal is to be at 145 and I know it is not about the weight, it is about inches, but any advice would be helpful!! 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment