Thursday, July 4, 2013

I'm not very good at this food thing.

I'm only trying to loose 10lbs. At 1-2lbs a week. I gained this weight recently eating junk and generally not looking after myself. Over-all I just want to have a healthier diet with good, nutritous food and to add in an hour of excerise at home daily to achieve this.

I'm not very good at this food thing. I don't know where to start as far as meals go. Where can I go on here that I can find cheap, easily made meals that are healthy? I am just about to graduate from college so I am a very poor student and can hardly afford to buy lots of ingredients so this will be a real challenge for me.

I live at home with my parents so I'd like some ideas I can suggest that the whole family will enjoy. I'm looking in my fridge now and we have eggs, cheese, tomatoes, ham, beer and carrotts.

I have no idea what to make with that appart from a sandwich. All I've eaten so far is half a tomato and a cup of british tea (a dash of milk and one sugar). It's 1:30pm and I'm hungry!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment