Monday, June 17, 2013

Undereating After Wisdom Teeth Surgery?

Hi all! My names Hailey and I'm 18 years old, 5'8", and over 150lbs (Ive gotten there through consistent binging as the result from a past restrictive eating disorder). I'm looking to get down to 125-130lbs through a healthy diet and exercise.

However, I just got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out a couple days ago and have been eating between 700-800 calories the past 2 days (which has consisted of smoothies, soups, and yogurt, so nothing heavy anyway). I know this doesn't seem healthy but I'm basically bedridden and sleeping all day. Plus, I do want to lose weight as soon as possible and I'm afraid of gaining even more if I eat too much now. How much should I be eating?

Thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment