Thursday, May 23, 2013

pcos and appetite control

Hi :) my name is Caitlyn I'm 21 and i really need some advice. I've been making lifestyle changes especially t words my diet. but my appetite is really out of control i talked to a (therapist) and she doesn't think its emotional eating I read that pcos can cause extreme appetite changes. I'm& nbsp;really nervous to talk to my doctor about it but I'm going to anyways. does anyone have any tips on how i can control it. I could change my whole life if i could just take my appetite out of the equation I'm committed to changing my life for the better but these urges are uncontrollable and i find it hard not to beat myself up 10 rice cakes 2 pickles a protein bar 2 cups of low fat ice cream, some cottage cheese and a bag of popcorn later. -_- as you can see i have a real problem I want to change my life so bad but I have no help ideas please?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment