Saturday, August 4, 2012

Friday Five: Bike Accessories I Want

Every time I look for something on Amazon I end up getting sucked into looking at new things for my bike. I have a wish list of bike accessories I think are cool and want to purchase for my bike. If you bike maybe you will like them too!

Hello kitty bell

I love me some hello kitty. I want a bell for my bike and this would make me happy every time I look at it.

Click bike lights

I had a pair of similar click lights which were awesome because they were so easy to put on and move and switch between bikes. I’m not sure where they went so I need a new pair so I can ride at night again!

Bike basket

I like the look of wire baskets rather than wicker and also like the idea of it being quick release since I don’t want a basket on my bike 24/7.

Sticker decal

I think this would go perfectly with my hello kitty bell, right? Perhaps then no one would steal my bike because they would think I’m too much of a badass who would track them down! Plus, more visibility for night time bike rides which I love.

Dog bike trailer

I’m only half joking about wanting this. I do want to get a bike trailer at some point and though I probably won’t get this one I like the idea of taking JuJu around for a ride. It would be awesome to be able to go places with her without a car or walking!

And there ya have it! Maybe I’ll get all these for Christmas for my next super cool bike! ;)

Related posts:

Bike To Work DayA Day of Bike CommutingGood Thing I Like To BikeBack on the BikeBike Ride To The Airport

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment