Friday, May 11, 2012

Life In The Office

This is me.

Today. And all week.

Being back in the office is fun but it’s a whole different lifestyle than living in New Zealand and working from home. There is definitely a lot more sitting. When I’m at home I’m usually standing to work a lot more than I do here since we are in an open office work environment and it’s just a bit weird.

I’m trying to stay healthy despite my increase amount of sitting.

I’m drinking more water. See that bottle in the photo? It’s big and I drink a couple of those a day.We walk at lunch. It is awesome to have a couple coworkers who like getting out of the office for a short stroll.I’ve brought my lunch multiple days! Saving money and being healthy all at the same time. Win.

I’ve also been crazy busy at work.  That means doing the normal things like writing articles about social media and the more fun things like playing with our office dog.

That’s Sophie! She is the cute little furbaby of a coworker. She is spending the morning at the office and it’s so fun to watch her run around. She makes me miss JuJu even more!

Back to work for me now. I’ll be back at some point soon to share about the food truck rally that happened in Memphis yesterday at lunch. I love food trucks so the fact that Memphis has a food truck scene now makes me super happy. Post coming soon, I promise!

Do you work in an office? How do you stay healthy?

Related posts:

A Healthy Day In The LifeI’ve Been Taking Baby Steps Toward A Healthy LifeCooking? What’s That?

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment