Friday, April 27, 2012

Dinner Time! (Video)

I guess I’ve been a bit melodramatic lately. Stuff is going on I don’t want to talk about but then that is affecting the rest of my life… Eh.  I’m over it though. No worries.

Let’s move on, shall we?

I decided I want to make more videos while I’m in Memphis so I decided to make a practice one tonight. It’s actually pretty cute since JuJu is the star.

It’s short too, so watch how cute she is at dinner time. :)

Dinner was parmesan encrusted white fish and grated zucchini rice with peas. Both are favorites that are in current rotation in our weekly meal plan.

Have a lovely day!

Related posts:

Chicken & Ro-Tel, A Crockpot DinnerVideo Doesn’t Lie, But I DoNew Clothes Are Fun (Video)Weekend Fun & Our Wedding VideoChecking In: It’s Assessment Time!

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment